Flipkart Seller: Want to know about Flipkart Seller? Here is the right place.
Why you need Flipkart Seller
If You Would like to sell any Product through Flipkart, you Want a Flipkart Seller account, through this account, you can increase your company all over The nation. Therefore It’s the next-gen company module and better than offline business.
Basic Requirements of this account
First of all, To make this specific account to Flipkart, you want some pure necessity given below.
- Pan card: You can not open this seller account without any pan card.
- GST Number: This standard is compulsory to get open a seller account on Flipkart. So, Without GST number, you’re able to sell just books on Flipkart.
- Bank Account: It’s the requirement to get the payment.
- Address Proof: During this, you need to prove your address also.
- Mobile Number: Due to getting phone messages and call.
- Email Id: Finally to getting emails.
How to Create this Seller account step by step
- Open the site: First of all, Go to this link https://seller.flipkart.com/
- Register Today: Find Register Today Box and Put your email id & phone number, click on Start Selling Button.
- Fill up the form: Put your Name and set a password (Minimum 4 correcter) click on Send TOP button to verify your mobile number. For the reason that You will receive an OTP, put it on OTP box. After that click on Continue Button.
- Select your Primary Selling Category: Tick on that category which you want to sell on Flipkart and click on Submit Button.
- Set your pickup location: Put your area PIN code and click on Submit Button.
- Complete your profile to start selling on Flipkart: In this stage you have to verify an email send by Flipkart. After that four box are available which you have to fill up.
- Business Details: In this option you have to register the Business Name, GST Number, TAN Number, a scan copy of your signature and Registered Business Address. So, put the information correctly and click on Save Button.
- Bank Details: In this option you have to register Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Business Type, Photo Copy of Pan Card, Photo Copy of Address Proof, Photo Copy of Cancel Cheque. So, upload all these informations correctly and click on save button.
- Store Details: However, In this box you have to put your Store Name and Business Description.
- Add Listings: This is the option through which you can upload your product also.
- Help us know you better: In this is a Slider Box has 11 option. Therefore, Tick the all information for Happy Selling on Flipkart.
That’s all about Flipkart Seller.If you happy to know the information, don’t forget to share with your friends. Thank you.