“Looking For Flipkart Customer Care Number? Here is the Right place”
Flipkart Customer Care– If you are looking for the contact details of Flipkart customer care, you are on the right place. Here we share the all contact details of Flipkart customer care. You can contact us with 24 × 7 365 days through the following approach. If you love to using Flipkart, for future support you have to bookmark this website.
Flipkart gives you the possibility of replace your purchased item or ask for a refund if it is under warranty. There may be also many other reasons for the need to contact Flipkart customer Care. In this case, you need to know more about the phone numbers, the main office address, email id etc. So here we list all the details you have to need to contact the Flipkart customer care.
Flipkart Customer Care Numbers.
- Flipkart Store Customer Care Number: 1800 208 9898
- Flipkart Toll-Free Number: 1800-208-9898
- Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number: 1800-102-3547
- Flipkart Customer Care Suggestion: 1800-1080-1800
- Flipkart Helpline Number (Toll Apply): 0124-615-0000
Flipkart Customer Care emails
For Customer Care Department: [email protected]
- For Affiliate ID: [email protected]
- For Vendors: [email protected]
- Flipkart Business ID is: [email protected]
- The Affiliate Marketing ID is: [email protected]
Registered Office Address Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, First Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034, India. (Telephone number: 1800 208 9898)
Flipkart Official Mail Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560068, Karnataka, India.
‘Flipkart.com/m/helpcentre’ this link provide Flipkart Official Help Center. Here, we get all answers frequently of asked questions related to order, payment, shopping, wallet, cancellation, and return etc. We will get answers to some of your common questions about Flipkart also.
How to Connect Flipkart Customer Service Step by Step
- First Step- open ‘https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre‘ this link on your web browser
- Second Step- Login hare with your user id and password.
- Third Step- Here you have to choose that order for which you have to ask.
- After select the order a window will be appear on screen namely with ‘Call me back‘, ‘Call us‘ & ‘Email Us‘. Choose the mention option which suitable for you and you will connect with Flipkart Customer Care as soon as possible.
Contact Flipkart Customer Care through App
As many as you know, you can download and use the Flipkart application on your Smartphone. You can also contact Flipkart customer care from the app itself! The steps are listed below.
- Step No 1 – Open Flipkart app on your mobile phone and log into your account if you are not logged in.
- Step No 2 – Now, tap the three horizontal lines on the top left of your screen. Then a window will appear from the left side of the mobile screen.
- Step No 3 – Now, scroll down and tap on ‘Help Center.’ Then it will be redirected to a new page.
- Step No 4 – In this step, you will see the entire item that you ordered. Tap the ordered item which you want to inquire about.
- Step No 5 – Here, you have to select the issue which you are facing with your ordered item.
- Step No 6 – After selecting the issue, a short explanation box will appear on your screen. If this explanation does not solve your query, go ahead and tap on ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step No 7 – In this last step, choose from the options, how you wish to contact with Flipkart Customer Care. The options are ‘Call me back,’ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’
Flipkart Customer Care Return Policy
Before ordering an item on Flipkart, first you have to verify the replacement policy and warranty of the order product. Some products have 30 days return policy, there are some 10 day return policies and some do not have any return policy. You need to check the reasons covered under the return policy as also.
There have been several cases where customers have received a faulty or incorrect order. Moreover, they can’t replace it or seek refund because the return policy for those products was ineligible. So, before you place your order you will have to verify the policy and your order warranty.
Official Website and Social Media Accounts of Flipkart
- Flipkart’s Official website is: https://www.flipkart.com
- Flipkart’s twitter handler is: https://twitter.com/flipkart
- Check the Flipkart’s Facebook pages from here: https://www.facebook.com/flipkart
- Watch the videos of Flipkart on YouTube :https://www.youtube.com/flipkart
- Link of Flipkart’s Google Plus page is: https://plus.google.com/+flipkart
- To get Flipkart’s Instagram account, go through this link: https://www.instagram.com/flipkart
Why Chat Option is Not Present ?
There are some e-commerce websites offering online chat options. Using this feature, you can chat with the agency executive and you can clear all your doubts and problems. But this feature is missing from Flipkart. You can call the number given above or request a callback email. You can expect a reply in 10 minutes and a reply to your email within 24 hours.
Some people like the online chat option because it’s easy to maintain records and get them done all at once. In the calling option, keep records and emailing take enough time.
What is Flipkart Assured ?
Flipkart Assured is a product that is tested and eligible for all Flipkart parameters before being sold in the market. All products sold under the “Flipkart assurance” tag are from the internal process of Flipkart’s Quality Assurance.
Occasionally, you will get a different product price and it will require additional quality, whether the products meet their own quality parameters. If the product does not qualify, it is not sold in the market (as Flipkart says)
Also, Flipkart ensures that the products are priority sales which are delivered very quickly.
Just to express my opinion about Flipkart, I do not like it. I bought the product from Amazon, Snapdeal and Peytm but found bad experiences while working with Flipkart.
- 1 “Looking For Flipkart Customer Care Number? Here is the Right place”
- 2 Flipkart Customer Care Numbers.
- 3 Flipkart Customer Care emails
- 4 Registered Office Address Flipkart
- 5 How to Connect Flipkart Customer Service Step by Step
- 6 Contact Flipkart Customer Care through App
- 7 Flipkart Customer Care Return Policy
- 8 Official Website and Social Media Accounts of Flipkart
- 9 Why Chat Option is Not Present ?
- 10 What is Flipkart Assured ?